The Strategy/Content Writer at McKim Communications Group will:
- have a degree/diploma from an accredited advertising/marketing post-secondary program. Experience in an advertising agency environment a plus.
- have an excellent aptitude for creating language that sells and persuades
- work equally well independently and as part of a team
- conduct and provide research to support our strategic services team in developing proposals, RFPs, awards applications, etc. and in some instances, will develop those pieces independently
- work with the creative team generating content to support traditional media as well as that which will bridge traditional and digital media
- develop long copy for websites, brochures, annual reports; support copywriter(s) on overflow creative work
- generate social content and have an innate understanding of various online mediums including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- participate in brainstorming and discovery sessions at the concept development stage of ad campaigns