McKim is looking for energetic, committed and passionate people for our Winnipeg office. If you’re seeking an opportunity to take your career to a new level — to work with some of the regions most compelling brands — we'd love to meet you.
The Strategy/Content Writer at McKim Communications Group will:
- have a degree/diploma from an accredited advertising/marketing post-secondary program. Experience in an advertising agency environment a plus.
- have an excellent aptitude for creating language that sells and persuades
- work equally well independently and as part of a team
- conduct and provide research to support our strategic services team in developing proposals, RFPs, awards applications, etc. and in some instances, will develop those pieces independently
- work with the creative team generating content to support traditional media as well as that which will bridge traditional and digital media
- develop long copy for websites, brochures, annual reports; support copywriter(s) on overflow creative work
- generate social content and have an innate understanding of various online mediums including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- participate in brainstorming and discovery sessions at the concept development stage of ad campaigns
Thank you for your interest in working at McKim. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you’re applying for a job in our creative department, please include work samples or a link to your online portfolio. You will be contacted if we see a fit.
We’re always growing and regularly hire in all areas of advertising, marketing, media, digital and communications. All resumes are kept on file for future openings.