McKim Communications Group has an exciting position available for a creative person with a variety of digitally-focused skills. The Web Designer/Developer will contribute to the agency by designing and developing front end digital solutions for desktop and mobile applications.
The Web Designer/Developer will:
- possess excellent graphic design skills; ability to communicate ideas through sketches, storyboards and wireframes
- produce interactive or multi-media projects and websites to communicate a message for advertising or marketing purposes while ensuring solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- support the creative team developing digital media that complements traditional media
- understand branding and will be able to develop design solutions that maintain consistency of brand identity
- participate in brainstorming and discovery sessions at the concept development stage of campaigns with the mandate of bringing forward unique digital solutions to advertising problems
- liaise with outside suppliers on large digital projects; serve as the agency expert in digital development
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to speak on the agency’s behalf on all things digital
- work as equally well independently as in a team environment and is receptive to constructive criticism and art direction; can take the concepts of others and execute them digitally while adding/enhancing if the opportunity presents itself
- skills in video editing, sound editing, and animation are considered an asset
2–3 years working in a web design capacity; portfolio of project samples that shows you have experience in creating websites in a range of formats, as well as other forms of visual communication.
Degree or diploma from an accredited web design/digital design program.